Custom Wall Murals
Whole Sale Signs and printing provide Custom Wall Murals. They offer a large variety of wall murals from different categories such as Abstract, Animal, Figurative, Landscape, Floral and more.
With over 500+ designs to choose from and the ability to upload your own design for a custom mural you can be sure that you will find the perfect mural for your space.
What Is a Wall Mural?
A wall mural is a large painting, generally on a flat, vertical surface. Wall murals are often installed in places such as hospitals and schools to add color and interest to the walls. Wall murals can be used as decoration for any room in your house, such as the living room or bedroom. There are many different types of wall murals available in the market today.
The Price of Wall Murals
Vinyl wall murals are less expensive, faster, and easier to install than traditional mural paintings.We’ll go over some of the factors that affect how much it costs to have a wall mural.
1. Materials for the Mural: You can choose from a variety of materials. The best one depends on your design and financial constraints. Vinyl, latex, laminated, and other options are a few.
2. Wall painting Plan : The plan you pick can likewise influence the expenses. This includes design layout, full-color printing, and other similar methods. Your mural will take longer to complete if you complete more of your design work.
3.Mural Installation: The cost of installing your mural is determined by the total area’s height and size. This influences the quantity of individuals and time spent doing the establishment.
You can see how rates can vary when taking all of these factors into consideration.For a free quote, it’s best to talk to us about your vision and design requirements!There is certain to be a wall mural that is ideal for you among the many options we offer.
Types of Wall Murals
There are many different kinds of wall mural designs to choose from. For all of your signage needs, Whole Sale Signs and Printing offers a variety of wall murals. We have what you need for murals for your office, store, or manufacturing facility.
1. Full Mural: This kind of mural can cover the entire wall. You can make a bold statement and leave a lasting impression on your audience with a full mural.
2. Partial Wall Murals: This is a great option for areas that don’t need a full mural. This lets you focus your design on specific areas of the wall that your audience will be able to see the most.
3. Vinyl adhesives can be laser cut to create a variety of shapes and forms for wall decals and lettering. With this, you can personalize your wall spaces with words and images. Add quotes or branding graphics with this.
Don’t worry if you’re unsure of your company’s design options!Our team is happy to suggest designs that will best represent your brand.For starters, consider these wall design concepts:
Design for a branded lobby sign Your company’s history and timeline Your mission statement or core values A collection of photos from your team to your operations A “Wall of Fame” for your company Images of your products or services A backdrop of your city skyline
Options for Your Custom Wall Mural Needs:
- Photos in the size of a wall
- History timelines
- Graphics in the size of a wall
- Custom designs
- Faux bricks
- Charts and graphs
- Any combination of the above…
3D Wall Murals
Wall Murals are becoming a trend in the business world. They are used to attract customers and make their store stand out. Most of the time, these wall murals can be found in restaurants and hotels. But there is a new trend emerging where businesses are using 3D Wall Murals for advertisement purposes.
With Whole Sale Signs and printing providing Custom Wall Murals 3D Wall Murals: A Modern Solution, they have become a popular choice for businesses that want to advertise their products or services in an eye-catching way.